London Cardano Social meet-ups! Keep watch and join for the next event on meetup.com.
Introducing the London Cardano Summit 2023
London Cardano Summit 2023
The time has come for this years summit and we are excited to announce that Upstream is hosting the London community-led event on November 4th!
After hosting the hugely successful 2022 London Cardano Summit, we are keen to make this years just as exciting by showcasing another great year of growth, innovation and heated governance discussions from the ecosystem.
Join us for a day of speakers, panels and creator stands showcasing their hard work and groundbreaking ideas, and share your experiences as we network, eat and drink.
Follow us @upstream_ada for the latest details as we announce the line up!
What is the Cardano Summit London 2023?
The Cardano Summit is the annual Cardano conference bringing together the Cardano ecosystem to celebrate progress and to look to future ideas.
Similar to last year, anyone could apply to host a community-led event alongside the main summit, and Upstream was again lucky enough to be selected to host!
Keep watch for venue and speaker details at the Upstream twitter page.
When is it?
We will be holding the London event on Saturday 4th November, and are currently planning to start around midday.
What’s the event agenda?
We are still finalising the full line-up, keep watch for the final agenda!
- The plan is to kick off with an arrival network and general chat as we get to meet everyone, tea, coffee and biscuits are of course on the table. If we have learnt anything from our London Cardano Social events, it’s that the Cardano Community are a very friendly bunch who could chat Cardano for hours!
- We’ll also have projects and creators showcasing their work throughout the day, make sure you check them out when you arrive or during the break!
- Cardano Foundation intro: A brief intro video from our organisers the Cardano Foundation.
- Creator key speakers: We will have a couple of key speakers present their progress and plans for the future.
- Creators panel; Progress and future plans: A line-up of creators and projects discussing their progress, future plans and the Cardano ecosystem.
- Theres a buffet lunch available when we break.giving us more time to connect.
- Check out the creator and project stands.
- Creator key speakers: We will have a couple more key speakers to present their progress and plans for the future.
- SPO panel; What all this then?: A line-up of SPOs discussing challenges and Cardano topics.
I’m in! Where do I sign up?
This year sign up is managed by the foundation, you can sign up on the main summit website. The spots fill up quickly so make sure you get there fast!
Get in touch to Get involved!
As this is a community led event, we would love to hear from you if you’d like to be involved. Maybe you’re building a project on Cardano or are a stake pool operator and are interested in speaking at the event? Or, if you have something you would like to donate towards giveaways then get in touch with us on Twitter. You can find us @upstream_ada and whilst you are there, you should probably give us a cheeky follow.
If you haven’t already, go and give us a sneaky little subscribe on YouTube as we are ramping up to deliver weekly helpful Cardano content, Upstream style.
See you November 4th!